We have identified many success factors that are instrumental in the creation of a new project. We will address these items, and more, as we evaluate and launch your business:
1. Domain Expertise: You should be intimately aware of your industry and have in-depth knowledge of how your idea will benefit your market sector.
2. Research: Know your market and your competitors. We will help fill the voids and help you create a clear vision of your target market. This is one of the most important variables to help align investors.
3. Intellectual Property: Protecting your IP is a symbolic as much as a legal gesture, and we will help you align your NDAs and patent applications with trustworthy partners. Your IP is important, but rest assured that speed to market will also be regarded as an equally important variable.
4. Social Network: Rely on the full extent of your network and solicit unadulterated feedback from your ‘circle of trust’ and listen to every word. This means support from our team, but also your family, teachers, colleagues, mentors; everyone you trust.
5. Marketing Mix: We will help you understand and fully define your product (or service), its price, the business location and the location of manufacturing and production, the marketing and promotional strategies, and help align the people that will make your idea come to life.
6. Management team: Prior experience is a priority. This is why you need to demonstrate your domain expertise. Education is number two. The combination of experience and education are the cornerstones of a successful management team.
7. Branding & Company Image: your brand and image will be developed in collaboration, and will be created to position you appropriately in the marketplace. This includes company and product naming, logo and website development, search engine optimization, in parallel with ongoing business development programs.
8. Funding Your Project: We will help you consider all investment options: family, friends, silent investors, venture capitalists, grants, joint ventures, crowd sourcing, etc.
10. Avoid Pitfalls: Our team will help you avoid mistakes made by others that have also attempted to launch new ideas. Einstein had something to say about repeating mistakes…and we will help you avoid his version of insanity.
Learn more about how our team can turn your ideas into a money making enterprise - contact us today!